About the role
If you are a critical and applied thinker; If you wish to apply the education and skills you’ve acquired to make a better world and lead from the forefront – Yuvabe’s Sustainability & Impact Analyst role is made for you.
The role combines the unique and forward-looking spirit of Auroville with robust science and research in the areas of sustainability and social impact. It leverages on a whole gamut of impactful projects and units within Auroville and tailors the experience to match the needs and aspirations of prospective analysts.
– Collect, Clean, and Analyze impact data for clients (Startups, Social Enterprises, Orgs etc.)
– Liaise with clients on deliverables – Impact Report, Data Modules, Insights and Recommendations, SDG Mapping etc.
– Lead the creation of unique templatized models for impact assessment that can be applicable across use-cases within specific domains.
– Assist in product development and services outreach, communications, and coordination.
Minimum required experience
– Master’s or pursuing Ph.D. (Social Sciences, Sustainability, Energy, Public Policy or related fields) with significant research training and experience – Min. 3 years in a research setting. Freshers with a good research background (publications in journals or an excellent thesis is an advantage) are welcome to apply.
– Excellent writing and communications skills, particularly academic and report writing.
– Excellent project management skills and the ability to convert targets and deliver on time.
– Expertise in MS Office – particularly Excel and Powerpoint.
– Expertise with data analysis using software packages such as R, Stata, Python.
– Strong knowledge of data visualization – expertise in Tableau/PowerBI will be a strong advantage.
– Specific domain expertise around sustainability – such as circular economy, conservation, waste management etc. will be preferred.
Knowledge and experience in the ESG and Sustainability domain will be an advantage – particularly in Impact Valuation.
This role will be located in our Auroville, India office. Approximately 10-15% travel is anticipated globally.
What we offer
– Competitive Salary/Stipend in Auroville
– Free lunch
– Access to a mentor network
How to apply
If you’re interested in this role and are willing to commit to staying in Auroville for 6 months (minimum), please send your CV with a cover letter, to email@example.com